Friends, Tomorrow evening, the Jefferson County Board of Education will convene and
LD Mass Meetings There is a $5 registration fee to participate in
Sadly, due to conflicting schedules and the results of Super Tuesday,
Caucus 101 The 2016 Kentucky Republican Presidential Caucus will take place on
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Jim Stansbury November 19, 2015 LOUISVILLE, KY—The
OUR PARTY'S MISSION
The Jefferson County Republican Party of Kentucky is a representative body that deals with the positions and candidates of the Republican Party. The Committee is responsible for the general supervision, regulation, and direction of the Jefferson County Republican Party of Kentucky. The Republican State Committee's main purpose is to help elect qualified Republican candidates to all levels of federal, state and local office, as well as articulate the Republican message to the general public.
Chairman: Jim Stansbury
Vice Chairman: Linda Huber
Youth Chairman: Andrew Condia
Immediate Past Chairman: Nathan Haney
Republican Member, Jefferson County Board of Elections: DeAnna Brangers
3rd District Chairman: Libby Milligan
3rd District Vice Chairman: Hon. Ken Fleming
3rd District Members At-Large: Jack Richardson IV & Merv Brandes
I AM A REPUBLICAN BECAUSE…
- I believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person's dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
- I believe free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- I believe government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- I believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
- I believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people
- I believe Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- I believe Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
- Finally, I believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.