Support the Jefferson County Republican Party
As members of a free and democratic society, we take great pride and responsibility in upholding the values of the Republican Party in Jefferson County. It is of the utmost importance that we support our party's candidates and elected officials to the best of our abilities. That is why we have set the following annual goals for the JCRP:
Maintain a year-round office with a paid Executive Director to assist in campaign coordination, fundraising and volunteer recruitment while acting as a liaison to the general public.
- Aggressively recruit, train and support candidates for local elections
- Pledge to have a full body of Republican poll workers for every general election
- Organize political rallies and connect Republicans across the county
Engage in grassroots activities:
- Cultivate and maintaining an active volunteer list
- Organize walk teams and phone banks
- Issue based targeting of precincts
- Create third party mailers for candidates
- Register new voters and conservative Democrats as Republicans
- Produce consistent newsletter to Jefferson County Republicans to engage public, recruit volunteers and increase contributions
- Utilize Chairman as fulltime spokesman to media for candidates and elected officials
Or By Mail
Click here to fill out our Interactive Donor Information Form, print, and mail it with your check to the following address:
Please make checks payable to:
Jefferson County Republican Party
PO Box 24843
Louisville, KY 40224-0843
Please do not proceed with the transaction unless all the statements below are TRUE
1. This contribution is made knowingly and voluntarily from my own funds, not those of another and the contribution is not controlled by another individualor made from the proceeds of a gift given to provide funds to be contributed.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the U.S., nor do I personally contract with the federal government for personal services or the sale of goods, land or buildings.
4. I am at least 18 years old.
5. I affirm that this contribution is made on my personal banking account for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and not through a corporate or business entity or account of another.