Friends, Tomorrow evening, the Jefferson County Board of Education will convene and
LD Mass Meetings There is a $5 registration fee to participate in
Sadly, due to conflicting schedules and the results of Super Tuesday,
Caucus 101 The 2016 Kentucky Republican Presidential Caucus will take place on
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Jim Stansbury November 19, 2015 LOUISVILLE, KY—The
The registration deadline is 29 days before each election.
Where Do I Vote?
To find your voting location click here, or you may call the Board of Elections at 574-6100. Avoid the last minute rush on Election Day. Find your polling location today.
Instructions for completing a voter registration card:
- Print the voter registration card.
- Complete the card with blue or black ink, NO PENCIL.
- Check Yes or No box to questions A and B. If you answer no in response to either question, do not complete the voter registration card.
- Check the appropriate box that applies to your request.
- Leave the sections blank under precinct code, precinct name, town and other code. These sections are to be completed by your county clerk.
- Please print your correct Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Work Phone, Home Phone, Gender, Last Name, First Name and Middle Name.
- Circle the correct suffix (if it applies to you).
- Please print the address where you live.
- Please print the address where you receive your mail, if it is different from the address above.
- Check one of the political parties. If you check other, please write the name of your chosen political party. If you choose other, you are eligible to vote only for nonpartisan offices in any primary election. You may, however, vote for any candidate in all general and special elections.
- Note: You may change your political party affiliation at any time on or before December 31st to remain eligible to vote in the following primary election.
- Read the voter declaration, sign and date. If your signature is marked with an "X", you must have two witnesses sign your voter registration card.
Please mail the completed voter registration card to:
Jefferson County Clerk
810 Barrett Avenue
Louisville, KY 40204
Click this Voter Registration Card link to download your voter registration card in PDF format. Click here to obtain a free version of Adobe Acrobat so that you can download the PDF format.
Upon receipt of your voter registration card, your county clerk will send you an acknowledgement card verifying your registration or informing you of a problem with your registration. This card will provide you with the information concerning your precinct location on election day.